I’ve spent my career learning things from all sorts of athletes and coaches. Whether it be good or bad, there is always a lesson to be learned. I’ve been extremely observant of behaviors and trends of successful and unsuccessful pairings of athletes and coaches. Based on my experience, here are the top three suggestions I recommend for improving results in a coach athlete relationship.
Latest on HMMR Media
- 3 Tips for Better CoachingDecember 1, 2015 - 08:18
- HMMR Podcast Episode 26: This Old Man (with Benn Harradine)November 30, 2015 - 04:12
- Musings on Coaching ExcellenceNovember 30, 2015 - 01:08
- Training Talk with John Pryor (Part 3)November 29, 2015 - 06:48
- Musing on Athletic ExcellenceNovember 29, 2015 - 00:54