My Sponsorship Team
Throwing is my passion. But like most passions, I would not be able to do it without the help of others. My team is made up of individuals and companies that believe in my dream. If your company would like to increase their brand exposure and join my team, please read the information below and contact me.
Levels of Sponsorship
There is room on my team for all levels of support. In addition to financial support, I am also in need of partners that can provide equipment, medical support, massage, or nutritional products. Each sponsorship will be negotiated individually so that it can best meet the sponsor’s needs.
Benefits of Sponsorship
A sponsorship will provide your company with a number of benefits:
- International Exposure: I offer companies as much international exposure as any other hammer thrower in the world. As an American-born Swiss athlete, I have developed an international following. My personal webpage receives over 25,000 page views every month from more nearly 100 countries. Each visitor has strong loyalty to the site and each visit averages several minutes in length. More statistics are available upon request.
- Competitions: Sponsors will receive logo placement on my uniform. This past year I competed in seven different countries in front of large crowds in several countries. Logo placement is available in every competition except national team competitions such as the European Team Championships, where European rules prohibit such advertisements.
- Corporate Appearances: I am available to speak or meet with employees, clients, or appear at corporate events. I have experience as a public speaker and can discuss the life of a professional athlete, the obstacles I have overcome to succeed, or how my success as an athlete translates to success in the workplace. As both an athlete and a successful attorney, I can truly provide a unique perspective and demonstrate what each activity can learn from the other. My corporate experience also helps me relate to many employees better than other athletes can.
- Media Exposure: I am frequently the in both Switzerland and the United States. I have been the subject of 10 in-depth newspaper profiles, 3 magazine profiles, 7 radio and podcast interviews, several television appearances, and mentioned in countless other articles.
- Success: A sponsorship will link your company with success. As the Swiss national champion, I represent the Swiss national team at international competitions and rank in the country’s all-time top 10. I was also a two-time collegiate All-American at the University of Washington.
- Balance: In addition to being a successful athlete, I am also a balanced athlete. While competing for the University of Washington, I finished my law degree and earned two ESPN the Magazine Academic All-American honors. Now I work as a part-time attorney while training. I also give back to the community and have founded the non-profit Evergreen Athletic Fund, an organization dedicated to helping the throwing events grow across the country.