You might have noticed that I felt quite passionate about the topic of overtraining syndrome (OTS) in last week’s blog. The reason for this is that I suffered with bouts of non-functional overreaching (NFO) and OTS throughout my career. I believe it stunted my progression within sport, at least for a period of 18 months, and it really was a miserable time for me. I’m eager to prevent other athletes from going through what I did, so here is my story.
Latest on HMMR Media
- My Story of OvertrainingFebruary 12, 2016 - 08:38
- Last Week in Oregon – Observations & LessonsFebruary 10, 2016 - 14:14
- Understanding Culture in AthleticsFebruary 10, 2016 - 08:19
- Athletics: Is the price you pay worth it?February 9, 2016 - 11:57
- HMMR Podcast Episode 36: Strength and Endurance (with Steve Magness)February 7, 2016 - 17:20