Benefits of Membership
With a membership to MBingisser.com, you can receive access to a wealth of information about training methods, coaching, technique, as well as interviews with top throwers and coaches from throughout throwing history. I have had the opportunity to train with, be coached, or learn from some of the world’s best coaches and throwers. I always want to learn more about the event, and that quest has led me around the world to seek out those who have been there before and can share a bit of their knowledge with me. Over the course of my career it has led me to be mentored by Olympic Champions Anatoliy Bondarchuk and Harold Connolly, and extended visits to train with top coaches like Olympic Champion Sergey Litvinov, Vladimir Kevo (former coach of Primoz Kozmus) and Pal Nemeth (the leading figure of Hungarian hammer throwing).
Through MBingisser.com I share what I have learned and continue to learn in my studies of sport. Over the past five years this has meant that I have published nearly 350 posts and 250,000 words of content on a wide range of topics relating to general training topics, as well as more specific posts about the hammer throw, shot put, discus, and javelin. The most popular topics (click here for a more detailed list of the most popular posts on MBingisser.com):
- Exclusive in-depth interviews with a wide range of coaches from different events and sports to learn more about their training, philosophies, and stories.
- Olympic champions like Adam Nelson, Primoz Kozmus, and Mac Wilkins.
- Elite coaches such as Jean-Pierre Egger, Don Babbitt, Vern Gambetta, and Derek Evely.
- Throwing legends like Jüri Tamm, Sergej Litvinov Jr., Kathrin Klaas, and many more.
- In depth insight into the training methods of coach Anitoliy Bondarchuk
- Exploration of important training concepts like special strength, periodization, and talent identification.
- Reviews of recent and classic books on training.
- A detailed look at hammer throw technique, biomechanics, and training methods.
- Frequent discussion of the problems facing hammer throwing and ways to systemically improve the events.
- I frequently answer any and all readers questions and open them up for discussion amongst readers to get the best possible exchange of ideas.